Experienced Marketing director with a love for social media wanted!
We are looking for a person to lead the company’s strategic market growth while handling the day-to-day marketing activities and Responsibilities:
Develop and execute our integrated marketing strategy, including branding and brand awareness, public relations, advertising and campaigns, marketing communications, online and interactive media, grow distribution and raise engagement and help define and promote the company’s products, brand and mission. Identify and cultivate strong partnerships, sponsorships and contests, to engage and implement integrated marketing programs and strategies to reach, educate and activate target audiences about company’s products with the goal of growing our user base, fans and supporters and further achieve traction and momentum to the company and it’s services.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Plan and execute campaigns and promotionals and help develop overall marketing strategic direction
- Responsible for company messaging, branding, lead generation, analyst and PR
- Effectively describe and promote company products and services.
- Manage external PR providers
- Familiarity and knowledge of traditional and non-traditional “social media” marketing approaches to create buzz and product recognition
- Identify and devlop strong partnerships
- Oversees the preparation of presentations and/or press releases
- Responsible for developing and managing brand and product awareness and lead generation
- Identify target market and help develop go-to-market plans
- Prepare and monitor e reports of all performance metrics for review/analysis as required
- Monitor, track and analyze effectiveness of the marketing plans and report against defined success metrics/expected outcomes.
- Identifies and develops marketing tools to support company goals and to attain customer engagement
- Manages web properties incl. content and virally distribute the company’s offerings
- Oversee community and social activity incl. hiring a community manager
- Manage Facebook, Twitter, and other platforms for the company.
- Negotiate contracts and ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements in all partner relationships together with legal.
- Develop and implement proven methods and processes to ensure all marketing initiatives are set against measurable objectives.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of prior work experience in a marketing, promotions, or general business environment. with proven result driven execution.
- 3 years of social media experience, managing Facebook, Twitter, and other platforms for one or more brands.
- Highly committed, motivated individual, passionate and results driven with high level of initiative
- A deadline-driven work ethic with the ability to remain flexible and dynamic.
- Proven ability to increase conversion rates and acquire new markets/customers/partnerships by utilizing a variety of tools, including: web (SEO, SEM, PPC, etc.), social, blogs, PR, and affiliate programs.
- Ability to work effectively, sometimes with limited resources and coordinate with other departments.
- Organized, effeciant with strong time management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and plan around rapidly changing priorities (Startup enviornment)
- A degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications. a big plus
- Culture concsience, knows Movies, Music and photography and/or Lifestyle experience preferred.
- Demonstrated success in leading marketing efforts.
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills required.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles, processes and best practices and base knowledge of current and emerging technologies and trends.
Experience working in Startup or growing company a plus.
Experience working in related field (Photo, Video, Music) a big plus!
Join us and work with a fun growing team in a creative enviornment to promote self expression!